:the Composer: :the Composer:

love it

my favorite flash to date. loved it.

Supplication Supplication

This is really pretty! The music and vocals definitely remind me a bit of old-timey jazz like Billy Holiday. And I also sense modern Japanese influence, which I'm sure came from the song being inspired by the NeiR Soundtrack. I think this is what reminds people like myself and i-miss-you of Evangelion, particularly the "Fly Me to the Moon" rendition that played after each episode. Overall a wonderful piece of work!

Gates_Of_Oblivion [Box-Killa] Gates_Of_Oblivion [Box-Killa]

Great use of effects

I gotta hand it to you, the way you used all the effects in this really made it a pleasure to listen to! Sounded like you used the Sakura VST (if your in FL9)? I enjoyed the buildup and stacking of instruments in the begining, and the drums came in at a good time. I liked the variety added by the filter that came in @ :27. the peak around 1:11 was good and I really liked the use of panning from that point forward. Really at this point all I have to comment on is the melody, which actually doesn't seem to have too much variation yet as well as the fact that it is often hard to distinguish behind the filters and other noises. This isn't really a bad thing, but you may want to consider doing more than adding effects to add interest to the music. Song continues to jam until about 2:31 where you Introduced some mellow runs. Props for that, it fit great. After that the song eased back into the main chorus and than had a superb outro. All in all a good composition with a liberal use of effects that fit the trance style well. (Y)

You Are My Music - Japillow You Are My Music - Japillow

Not half bad

I liked when the main synths started to kick in, you should use some subtle reverb on some of your instruments though, it can work wonders. After the main body of the song there wasn't much variation to keep things fresh. Try throwing in some cool effects (EQing, reverb, etc...) and such and maybe mess around with some knobs using automation clips? Well, in all it was pretty good.

Japillow responds:

Thanks, I'll definitely try adding some reverb and effects. I'm too tired to do it now though ._.